The ASP.Net 2.0 Anthology:
101 Essential Tips, Tricks & Hacks
This book contains a collection of 101 best practice, object oriented solutions that you can easily adapt to your own projects.
Working with text, numbers, dates & times Accessing data with ADO.NET Form validation under multiple scenerios Page, Session and application state tips Access control in web applications Producing standards compliant output Enhancing applications with AJAX Working with Email Handling errors and debugging Performance tips and pitfalls And much more!As a bonus, all book buyers get download access to the code archive which has all the examples in the book in both C# and VB.
“A comprehensive collection of ready-to-use ASP.NET solutions!”
The ASP.NET 2.0 Anthology: 101 Essential Tips, Tricks & Hacks is a collection of solutions to the most common ASP.NET problems. Let five world-class ASP.NET professionals guide you through countless practical solutions using C# or VB.
- Build a database access layer for improved portability.
- Sidestep the ASP.NET framework when required.
- Build data-driven applications quickly with SubSonic.
- Gracefull handle errors effectively.
- Work with email: send, parse, & manage attachments.
- Use component-based development for flexibility.
- Make your applications search engine friendly.
- Validate data input on forms.
- Create a user registration system.
- Use Master Pages to simplify development.
- Work with binary content.
- Improve the speed of your site, decrease bandwidth usage and speed up database queries
- And lots more..
About the Author